Act3 were directly appointed as lead consultant designer and project manager for the re-location of the 40,000 sq ft, £2.6m UK Head Quarters offices of Applied Biosystems following a competitive tender and interview process involving the American parent company, Perkins Elmer.
The project required co-ordination of the full range of activities associated with such a move, including :
- liaison over lease agreement with building owner
- space analysis and planning for internal departments
- concept and detail design for interiors
- statutory authorities liaison and approvals
- preparation of tender and contract documentation
- contract administration
- health and safety planning supervision
- overall consultants team co-ordination
Sorry, nothing found.