A former Director of The John Brunton Partnership and having previously worked on large commercial projects with McColl in London, Stephen established his practice in January 1994, and has continued an active involvement in a wide variety of commercial projects since, both in the capacities of Strategic Design and Project Management.
Stephen is a Chartered architect, project manager and CDM Consultant with substantial experience across most industry sectors, and is responsible for the co-ordination of a compact team dealing with all elements of Client requirements within the Company together with business development and compliance issues.
- Member of Association for Project Management
- Member of Royal Institute of British Architects
- Member of the Association for Project Safety
- Member of British Institute of Facilities Management
- Project planning
- Space audit & analysis
- Design management of consultants
- Interior concept design
- Technical & construction design
- Planning & Building Control applications
- CDM Health & Safety Consultancy
- Contractor procurement/selection
- Project management of site works
- Furniture, fixtures & fitting, tenders